Collecting Personal Information
Your personal information is collected when:
- Paying for physical and/or digital goods
- Subscribing to marketing newsletters.
How your personal information is used
Any collected personal information is used only for service reasons, such as:
- Performing authorised transactions
- Confirming an order
- Requesting any extra information about an order
- Updating you about an order
- Responding to any enquiries from you regarding an order
- Updating you about new products and services if you have requested or consented
- Notifying you about any service changes
- Protecting legal interests and fulfilling regulatory obligations.
Cookies are used to collect data on the way you use the internet, allowing this website to optimise your user experience. This data includes IP addresses, browser versions, number of visits and other navigation you have made on this website and others. Cookies do not collect any financial information or passwords. Your personal information is held on the secure databases of third party applications used to help run this website. If you do not want to accept cookies, you can activate the appropriate settings on your internet browser. This may decrease the quality of your browsing experience.
This store is powered by Shopify. Shopify is certified Level 1 compliant according to the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Disclosure of your personal information
Your personal information may only be disclosed to any third party companies that help this website and business function, such as
- Our online payment gateway service provider, Shopify
- Couriers and delivery services
- Email marketing software providers, upon customer request/consent.
Your personal information will never be used for spam, sold or rented.
You can unsubscribe from marketing emails by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link, or email email@example.com at any time.